I hired Leslie pool to come show me how to use the pool system in a recently purchased home.The man came and spent all of 15 minutes showing me basically nothing about the system for a cost of $120.
Within a few months the pump burned up. I had them come fix that. Another $250 and no mention of cleaning the filter.. The water to this day is still very cloudy.
I went on line and found out for myself the filter needs periodic cleaning. I was told to only backwash the filter to clean it. See attached pic and you can see why I have had problems. The algae was so thick that it took me over an hour to clean it.
As a business owner myself I realize you cannot blame an entire company over the poor work of 1 employee.
Although they are still accountable for all of their employees.I will not use this company again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."