I hired Leslie pool to come show me how to use the pool system in a recently purchased home.The man came and spent all of 15 minutes showing me basically nothing about the system for a cost of $120.
Within a few months the pump burned up. I had them come fix that. Another $250 and no mention of cleaning the filter.. The water to this day is still very cloudy.
I went on line and found out for myself the filter needs periodic cleaning. I was told to only backwash the filter to clean it. See attached pic and you can see why I have had problems. The algae was so thick that it took me over an hour to clean it.
As a business owner myself I realize you cannot blame an entire company over the poor work of 1 employee.
Although they are still accountable for all of their employees.I will not use this company again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."